To access and use certain features of the Site, you may be required to register with the Clinic and use a login/registration page and you must agree to be bound by any additional applicable terms and conditions contained there.
Collection of Visitor Information on this Site
All content, software, and technology included on this Site or used in the operation of this Site is the owned or licensed property of the Clinic or its content, software, and technology suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. In addition, the compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of the Clinic and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The Clinic grants you permission to view and use content, software, and technology made available to you on the Site in connection with your own personal, noncommercial use of the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content, software, and technology on this Site is strictly prohibited without written permission from the Clinic.
The trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and u201clook and feelu201d (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Clinic and others. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner. Other product and company names mentioned in this Site may be the Trademarks of their respective owners.
Other Intellectual Property
All other intellectual property rights related to the content, software, and technology included on this Site or used in the operation of this Site, including without limitation, patents, trade secrets, trade dress, publicity rights, character rights, titles, and artistic and moral rights are the owned or licensed property of the Clinic. Any use of these rights without the prior written permission of the Clinic is strictly prohibited.
Information on this Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. The Clinic reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information at any time without notice to you.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CLINIC, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall the Clinic’s aggregate liability resulting from or relating to your use of this Site exceed Five United States Dollars (USD $5.00).
Prohibited Activities and Visitor Obligations
As a visitor or user of this Site you shall not:
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- upload, post, use, transmit, or otherwise make available, including by e-mail, (each, a u201cPostu201d) any content or information that is false or inaccurate;
- Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- Post any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- Post any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- use the Site for any activity that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- Post any material that contains software viruses, malware, or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or otherwise limit the use of this Site by other users;
- collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of this Site;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, operation of, or otherwise cause harm to, this Site or the systems resources, accounts, usernames and passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or any affiliated or linked sites;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to u201cscreen scrape,u201d monitor, u201cmine,u201d or copy the web pages on the Site or the content contained therein without the Clinic’s prior, express, and written permission; or
- use this Site for your own commercial purposes.
You agree that you are solely responsible for the Posting of any content u200e (e.g., text, images, photographs, videosu200e) that you make available on or send through the Site.
Links to Other Web Sites
Third Party Providers of Functionality
Continued Operation, Accessibility, and Maintenance of this Site
The Clinic may modify, change, suspend, terminate or discontinue the operation of part or all of this Site without notice to you and the Clinic reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, with or without cause.
If you are a registered user of this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Clinic has the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your access to the Site and to refuse or restrict access or service, terminate accounts, and to remove or edit content on the Site.
You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
Any and all questions, comments, suggestions, and similar information (that you send or submit to the Clinic through this Site (collectively, “Submissions”), shall become the Clinic’s property; and you hereby transfer, sell, and assign to the Clinic all of your right, title, and interest in and to any such Submissions, including without limitation, any and all related patent, copyright, moral rights, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. The Clinic has no obligation to maintain any confidentiality with respect to any such Submissions. The Clinic shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without providing you notice or receiving your consent, and without restriction, attribution or compensation.
Last updated: June 4, 2019
4812-4369-5748, v. 2