We’re here when your pet needs us.
Austin Bluffs Animal Clinic is a full-service animal hospital and does Complete Veterinary Medical, Dental & Surgical Care including Geriatrics. Richard Monyek is experienced in all types of conditions and treatments. Beyond first rate pet care, we make our clinic comfortable, kid-friendly, and a very calm environment so your pet can relax in the waiting room and look forward to meeting his or her own Colorado Springs veterinarian.
Puppy and Kitten Wellness Visits
Comprehensive veterinary exams, preventative medicine, and client education for the newest member(s) of the family! We want to make sure that good habits are set early in your pet’s life, so that diet, vaccinations, and annual wellness exams are a standard part of their life.
Annual Physical Exams, Vaccination and Licensing
Complete, comprehensive physical exams (that are performed by a Veterinarian), preventative medicine, as well as vaccination and client education for your adult pet(s). Your pet’s continued health is important to us.
Heartworm and fecal testing for internal parasites, client education on parasite control, vaccination and other pet health concerns will also be discussed. Preventive care is much better than reactionary care, we promise!
Complete Life Stage Care
Total pet care for all life stages of your pet’s life – Pediatric, Young Adult, Adult, Senior and Geriatric. We believe in nose-to-tail exams and custom care plans built just for your pet.
According to the American Veterinary Dental Society, 70% of adult cats and 80% of adult dogs show symptoms of oral disease. We care deeply about your pet’s oral health.
- Routine Dental Exams and Cleaning
- Client Education on Pet Oral Health and Prevention of Gingivitis, Plaque, Tartar and Tooth Loss.
- Dental surgery/extractions
- Spay/Neuter and other Routine Surgery
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Exploratory Surgery
- Minor Orthopedic Surgery
- Referral Veterinary Surgery Resources
Diagnostics and Internal Medicine
- In-clinic diagnostics including an on-site laboratory, radiology (x-ray), and Ultrasound as well as the use of a full reference laboratory.
- Diagnosis and treatment of both common and uncommon pet health issues in veterinary dermatology, oncology, ophthalmology, endocrinology, gastro-intestinal, neurology, cardiology, respiratory, and reproduction.
- Referral veterinary internal medicine resources.
Full Line Pharmacy
- We have a complete in-house pharmacy and full use of a compounding pharmacy.
- We offer a complete line of preventative medication for fleas, ticks, heartworm, and intestinal parasite control.
- We have an extensive over-the-counter line of pet products including grooming products, nutraceuticals, and at-home veterinary dental supplies.
Therapeutic Pet Diets
- Hills Prescription Diets
- Purina CNM
- Iams Veterinary Diets
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diets
We offer specialized care boarding! Austin Bluffs Animal Clinic offers specialized boarding for those pets who have medical conditions requiring special attention by a Veterinarian, and also in cases of family emergencies.
Welcome to Austin Bluffs Animal Clinic
We’re open six days a week to make sure the pets of Colorado Springs get the care that they need.